May 24, 2011

Deflowering of the Post Wall...

Sooo.... this is kind of a weird step from my norm.  Who would have ever thought that I would be posting on a blog?  Am I even qualified (i.e.- interesting enough) to have a blog?  Regardless, the impulse to get this going pretty much stems from having too much creative energy and not enough of a sounding board for my inspirations and ideas in everyday life.  Oh my hubby's awesome and all, but after 30 seconds of "art talk," he gets that glazed look that I probably get when he starts talking hockey.  And while starting to try to turn my creativity into something potentially profitable - at least this way I have more of an audience for my work and ideas, for feedback alone if nothing else. 

So enough of my musings... let me introduce myself. 

My name is Kristy, and I've been living on beee-autiful Manitoulin Island for about a year and a half as of now.  I'm married to my best friend (it'll be 5 whole years this August!) and am mommy to sweetie-pie two-year-old Ruby, and expecting another little peanut this July.

And of course, as soon as I started to get this whole thing up and running (I have pictures to post and everything!) a million and a half other totally unrelated but entirely crucial things have come up, that need to be taken care of.  So hopefully, I'll be able to mini-post and update in my sadly scarce spare time.  In the meantime, love to all, and thanks for stopping by!

Bridal Veil Falls - only a 10 minute walk from my house... poetic inspiration??


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, don't be shy!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...