August 25, 2011

Man, things have been busy.  It's amazing how one tiny extra body can suck up soooooo much of your time and energy.  I apologize to anyone who may actually be reading this for the lack of posts... I have tons of ideas and projects I want to write about, but at the end of the day the brain-drain takes over and it's impossible to (coherently) verbalize anything.  It'll get better, I promise.

Case in point - I was looking on the calendar this morning, thinking "I feel as if there's something important coming up that I should be aware of"....

Then realized that tomorrow is our 5th wedding anniversary.

It's a good thing the hubby and I have a mutual agreement not to get each other gifts, or I'd be totally boned.



That's us, the day after our wedding, getting ready to head out on our honeymoon.  Don't we look cute?  We went to camp for a whole sun-filled, fishing-filled, and beer-&-gin-filled week.  Glorious.

When I get my brain schedule back in order, I'll catch up with some actual tutorials I've worked on, some recipes, and some weekly features that will hopefully kick my butt into posting regularly.

And maybe I'll have time to buy my hubby an anniversary card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, don't be shy!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...