February 14, 2012

4 Steps to Neatly Lined Baking Pans

I thought I'd share a simple little trick that I learned back in my Farmer's Market baking days. 

I'm a little bit OCD when it comes to presentation in my baking, and this has definitely saved alot of cursewords from being uttered due to stuck cakes and such.




1.  Cut a piece of aluminum foil a few inches longer than your pan.

2.  Turn your pan upside down, and smooth the foil (shiny side down) over your pan, folding the corners over neatly. 

3.  Turn your pan right side up, and place your foil inside.

4.  Smooth down tightly, and wrap the extra edges around the sides of your pan.

Ta-Da!!

You'll still have some small wrinkles inside, but not nearly what you'd have if you slapped that foil inside the pan and smoothed it out from the inside. 

Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, don't be shy!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...