1. Summer rainshowers, and that dusty, damp, sweet smell of earth, trees and wildflowers, when they're over.
2. When my daughter says "Phew! That was close!!", and emphatically wipes her forehead with the back of her hand (where do they get this stuff!?).
3. Being fortunate enough to have a yard big enough that we kind of dread when it's time to mow the lawn (insert memories of living in a tiny apartment in the city, longing to have even a teeny balcony to call my own 'outdoor space'. Sigh.).
4. Baby feet. Enough said. ...melt...
5. Having a hubby with the same sense of humour as me. And one who's willing to sit with me, turn off the phone and all the lights, and watch about 3 straight seasons of The Kids in the Hall, back to back.
You know, when the little ones are sleeping.