September 09, 2012

Paying it Forward - A Little Something From Me to You!


Psssst...

You may have noticed (or not!), but I've been in a real blogging funk for a bit.  I just can't seem to muster up any ambition to create anything pretty...  never mind photograph, edit photos, do a write-up, etc etc... and I've been looking for a boost to get me back on track.

Then, I stumbled across this idea the other day, on a sweet blog I follow.  Honestly, I've been so swamped this summer that I really haven't had time to follow ANY blogs regularly.  Just totally hit and miss, when I catch something interesting on Facebook or when I remember to open my Reader.  So this great little post caught my eye and made me smile. 

Megan at One Day at a Time posted about 'paying it forward' to our blog readers, and sending out some little gifts, just because.  I guess this is something that's been circling around blog-land for a little while, and finally drifted my way.

I love it.


photo courtesy of Oh, Hello Friend!
Yes, I will try to make yours just as pretty... just don't count on it!!

First, I know everyone loves getting a gift.  Especially something made especially for them!  Especially especially when you don't know what it's going to be, but you know it's coming your way!!

Second, who doesn't love giving gifts?  Making something extra special just because?!?


So, in playing along, I'll give away a special, hand-crafted gift (made by me, of course!) to the first THREE people who comment on this post. 


The fine print:

1.  You'll receive a hand-made lovely, just for you, made by me.  {After your comment, leave me one word about something small that you love (frogs. tater tots. socks. whatever.) to give me some direction on what to create JUST. FOR. YOU.}

2.  In order to receive your present, you must play along also... spread the love on your own blog, promising to send something special to the first three people who comment for you!

3.  You get 72 hours to repost, or I will move on to the next commenter.  Fair's fair, right??


Make sure to leave me a way to get in touch with you, so I can get your address and such.  And keep in mind, I'll be creating your gift from scratch, so don't expect it in the next few days, ha ha!  (I do have kids, and a puppy, and a hubby, and many other attention-leeches!)

Cheers!!




5 comments:

  1. What a great idea!! I'm still playing summer and then family from AZ was here for a week catch up! But I would love to participate in something great like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I hear ya, I don't want summer to leave!! This summer was a doozy for us too. I'll email you for your details :)

      Delete

I love to hear from you, don't be shy!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...